Sunday, July 3, 2011

[31 for 31 - Day 3]

Today I'm Wearing...
Accessories include a Croft & Barrow straw fedora, American Eagle vest, and Charlotte Russe long necklace.

Also, you may have noticed that my hair is darker. This is actually my natural hair color but back in April I had put an auburn tint on top of it and it was subsequently lightened to a lighter reddish brown by extensive time in the sun when I was in Honduras and Florida. I'm much more comfortable with my natural dark brown, though.

Well this was me at 7am before heading out with Mr. C to his church where he leads worship. I look a lot more awake now but I figure that since you only need to see my outfit anyway, this photo will do. ;)

Happy Sunday, pals! Do you get the day off tomorrow? Mr. C does & I don't have any weddings to photograph tomorrow so we are gonna kick it chilling style! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...