Thursday, July 28, 2011

[awkward & awesome thursday]

[Click the photo to link up with Sydney]
It's that time again, folks. Awkward and awesome Thursday!

Awkward
1. Moving all of my bedroom furniture into the center of the room so that the drywall guy could patch  the walls and then finding out that I have to go to bed with the walls still undone and all of the furniture still in the middle of the room.
2. Husband-to-be taking me out to celebrate (see Awesome section) and then finding out we were going to Buffalo Wild Wings...with his brother...and I was ignored the entire time...because they were talking about football...but not the real football, fantasy football. Clearly someone wasn't getting my "hints" about P. F. Chang's. As in "Hey babe can we go to P. F. Chang's? I have a coupon for a free appetizer." :)
3. All of my guests will be getting wedding invitations probably today. All of fiance's folks will get them in a couple days (we were in charge of mailing our own batches). I hope I don't get mean phone calls about this.
4. Running into people I hadn't seen in a LONG time at the home improvement store. When I hadn't showered yet that morning because I just ran there to get paint for my family's demo project. Oh and ps I was covered in sweat and drywall...yay... "So nice to see you too."

Awesome
1. It's official! I'm the new Kindergarten TA at the private academy where I substituted last year! I am so excited to be working there full time. It's a relief for Mr. C especially because we have a house payment now..
2. Wedding invitations have been sent (by me at least).
3. The person who is renting the house that we are buying is moving out next Saturday! We get to get in there on the 7th! It's time to roll up the sleeves and start painting!
4. I got the most adorable shoes that I have ever seen in the mail yesterday! Perfect!

What are your awkward and awesomes for the week? Link up with Sydney by clicking the photo!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...