Friday, July 8, 2011

[fill in the blank friday]



1.   My plans this summer include   travels to Honduras, Florida, Macon, South Carolina, Alabama, Ohio and Savannah/Tybee.

2.  The best summer I ever had was  This one, maybe? Or last summer. Last summer I fell in love and it was new but this is spent with that dude, planning our wedding, and growing closer together.

3.  Summer is   the beach. warm weather. maxi dresses. gladiator sandals. straw hats. sunglasses. sun. pool. sunbathing. smell of sunscreen. cool drinks. grilling out. friends. relaxation. travel.

4.  My favorite summer food is fruit, hands down.

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with   let's be real, people, it is flavored lemonade/tea, no contest.

6.  My summer uniform consists of   maxi dresses, gladiator sandals, straw hats, shorts, tanks, and swimsuits.

7.  The best thing about summer is spending time with friends and family. Oh and also travelling/going on mission trips. I look forward to that all year long!!

Well dearies, I know it wasn't much, but hey it wasn't a photo of what I'm wearing. Can you just be proud of me just once? ;)

Link up with Lauren if you too want to participate in Fill in the Blank Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...