Friday, July 15, 2011

[fill in the blank friday]

Click photo to link up with Lauren

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)      Evening person! I am a total night owl. However, I also don't mind waking up in the morning. So with me, I guess, who can really say?

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are   Glen Hansard, Brett Dennen, Mumford & Sons, Stornoway, and Sigur Ros. And in the next couple months when Mr. C gets a Pandora station, THAT will be my favorite.

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are   It's Gonna Be Me by N*Sync, A Whole New World (yes, from Aladdin) and Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Mr. C and I sing along very loudly to these songs.

4.  My favorite pattern is  stripes.

5.  My favorite perfume is   oh gosh. I love Lucky brand, Prada and Burberry. On a daily basis I wear Pure Seduction by Victoria Secret. I'm super classy, I know.

6.  Rules are   generally for a person's good (Yes they are, Mr. C! No, you can't go 70 in a 45, it's dangerous!) but sometimes the rules are just dumb because they were made after one person did something stupid and ruined it for everyone else. Yes, I'm talking to you, skirts at my private high school, you and your mid-calf hemline rule after some girls rolled their knee-length skirts to be slutty.

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is    Phrase is "Really? Really..." Yes, SNL did get that segment from my daily life. When we first saw that, Mr. C said "hey sounds like you!" I use it way too much. I also say "I just wish..." as in "I just wish you would give ME a back rub for once" or "I just don't want you to watch the Braves game AGAIN love you."

2 comments:

  1. super cute blog!! Haha i love your rules section, too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am, by nature, a rule follower and because of that, when there are some that are just ridiculous, those really just get me. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...