Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[wordless wednesday, but with words]

So today is Wednesday and this is the trend: photos that are supposed to not have words connected with them but the bloggers just can't help but put words so it really defeats the purpose of wordless Wednesday, so it should really be "wordless Wednesday, but with words" according to Rachel.



Madre and I at her birthday dinner.

The hubcap & me.

You may notice that I am wearing mysterious, smock-looking attire. This is actually another of those "Jackie O" dresses that I thrifted on Monday. I belted it with a cotton belt and added a pink brooch with nude flats and, without prompting, was told that I resembled Jackie O. AND Audrey Hepburn. Score!! This will become a habit. Bloggers, be pleased with yourselves; you have taught me your thrifty ways. And just in time for the culture/wallet shock of living on a married budget. YIKES!


and then, she {snapped}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...