Tuesday, October 25, 2011

[his job sucks.]

I have finally discovered the first suckage of our married life: Mr. C working 12 hour shifts all week. I know it could be worse, but it is what it is. Don't get me wrong, it definitely does not suck to read InStyle, drink ridiculous amounts of coffee, and lounge in yoga clothes while watching Bridesmaids for a couple hours before he gets home but that begins to make me feel a little Real Housewives.

I mean, last night I cooked this big dinner and everything was all lovely when he got home, but let's face it, I would be burnt out if I tried that every night. Tonight Mr. C is going to have to settle for clean laundry and the pets fed. Don't judge, it's easier to feed a dog and a cat than it is an adult man. ;) If I could pour some dry food into a bowl and set it on the ground and he'd be happy; I would probably do just that.

I just realized that sounds demented. Don't call a psych ward; I promise I don't feed my husband cat food.

On that note,
Mrs. Coons

1 comment:

  1. Oh it'd suck if we didn't work together...I am so used to being around my husband. However sometimes free single time is good. Though wait till you have kids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...