Thursday, March 17, 2011

[asking forgiveness & meat lover's pizza]

Today I should really be addressing save-the-dates. My goal is to finish addressing the ones for which I have the addresses and then to track down addresses which I do not have and complete those as well.

I also need to put my entire wedding look together. I know how each piece (veil, hair, make-up, dress, jewellery shoes) looks on its own but I have not seen it all put together so I want to do that and take photos so I can get used to it or change anything that does not fit.

FiancĂ© and I had an argument last night since we are both kind of stressed about our jobs and the upcoming wedding and buying a house but it is so funny how one little phrase from him to me and a Meat Lovers pizza from me to him can cause us to re-evaluate why we were even upset with one another.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn how to love him better everyday.

The future Mrs.

[update: the save-the-dates are (mostly) addressed aside from a couple stragglers (31 of fiancĂ©'s list, actually) but all in all today's goal = success!]

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on being stressed! My husband and I fought a lot during our engagement because of the wedding and working. Try to enjoy it and have fun though because it goes by SO fast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...