Friday, July 8, 2011

[31 for 31 - Day 8]


Hey my lovelies! It is day 8 of 31 and I'm feeling more empowered than ever! This is my favorite outfit, thus far. I have been a fan of each of these pieces individually and I am really loving them put together. The top comes from American Eagle, it's one of their "boyfriend, off the shoulder tees;" the bottoms are ponte pants via Simply Vera by Vera Wang, and on my feet are Ann Taylor oxfords. My accessories are low key (that's how I like it, yo) with some handmade wooden bracelets (I would take credit for making them, but let's be real, I'd be taking credit from 3rd world markets, and that is just kicking a horse when he's down). Finally, the belt is straight from "Closet de mi Padre." Don't hate, he's got some rad stuff. 

So I'm leaving...never lookin' back again (Jesse McCartney reference, anyone?) Really, though, I'm headed to South Carolina tomorrow-Monday with my lovely mom to visit some of her old friends and reminisce. Do you love that? I do. I'll still be posting pictures but my posts will be sporadic (yeah, I know, what else is new?) Know that I will be thinking of you, my lovelies!

"Happy freakin' weekend!"

Ps did anyone dress up as a cow for free Chick-fil-A today? I remembered it all week...until today...and I went there for a sweet tea and BAM! 47 mini cows...I thought I had stumbled upon Mayfield dairy or something. Oh well, there are always coupons...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...