1. One of my happiest moments ever was the day I got engaged. There was just joy and hugging and calling friends.
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are awesome when you know that people are meant for one another. It sucks when you know that people are getting married for the wrong reasons.
3. This summer could definitely be better. It is an icky summer. It is hot and humid here in Atlanta with no signs that it will let up any time soon.
4. My summer food of choice has been salads. They are so light and healthy so you know you don't have to worry about losing bikini body.
5. My summer uniform has been it has been a lot of tees and tanks with pants/shorts or maxi dresses.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Away from all of the cares of the world.
7. My summer anthem is Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5. Love that song!